Mes texture en grand format..

Que ce soit 2d, 3d, vidéo, techniques de modélisation, présentation de vos œuvres, outils utilisés... c'est ici que cela se passe.

Mes texture en grand format..

Messagepar Tedrainbow » 20 Juil 2013, 22:29

Voici trois dessin, un en rond l'autre en triangle et un en vitrail..
Voila un aperçue parce que la feuille complet est de 18 part 24..

http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/16/82/73/77/scan1010.jpg

http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/16/82/73/77/scan1011.jpg

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/126439ColorCrayon1.jpg

Dite moi, si c'est asse beaux pour un jeux 2D ? Comme texture ??
Je vais commencer a faire mon jeux sur rpg maker VX ACE.. et après le refaire en mieux avec 3D game creator dark basic..
Projet sur le monde des koala en RPG..
A quoi ressemble les koala..

Tedrainbow
Hello World, I'm new !

Re: Mes texture en grand format..

Messagepar Arctica » 09 Aoû 2013, 12:01

Il faudrait que tu sois plus explicite, qu'est ce que tu compte faire avec ces images/texures?
Arctica
Hello World, I'm new !

How to convert .flac to mp3 food

Messagepar ignigenty » 05 Oct 2017, 01:51

Audio converter flac to mp3 official site: flactomp3 effort holiday batch flac mp3 converter contract Another feature that makes Audio Converter stand out from similar programs is multi-functionality . With this tool, you can convert files not only into MP3, but also to WAV, OGG, WMA, APE, FLAC, MP4, AAC, and MPC.
Free flac2mp3 download: batch flac to mp3 converter free visit their website http://www.flac2mp3converter.org
ignigenty
Hello World, I'm new !

Convert my flac music to mp3 direct

Messagepar ignigenty » 05 Oct 2017, 01:58

How do I convert flac to .mp3 Read More Here: free convert flac to mp3 article here convert flac to .mp3 home Comes without adware in the installer, and works really well.
Free flac2mp3 download: batch flac to mp3 converter free visit their website http://www.flac2mp3converter.org
ignigenty
Hello World, I'm new !

A number of MP3 To WV Converter Downloads

Messagepar AminiGal » 12 Oct 2017, 16:52

WavPack, with file extensionwv, is a free, open source lossless audio compression format. Extra folks know what FLAC is than WavePack...so I discussed getting dbPowerAmp so you'll be able to convert the WV's to FLAC and by no means have to fret about it again.....plus you don't wv to mp3 converter have to struggle with trying to get Goldwave to open it. I don't truthfully know if the DirectShow filter will be just right for you...I haven't actually performed with that too much in Goldwave.
Here you set different choices like what to do if the output file already exists, where the output folder is situated, whether to preserve the unique folder structure and what to do with the source recordsdata after the conversion course of. As WV shouldn't be a friendly audio format to most media players or portable devices, changing WV files to MP3 is the best resolution to unravel this incompatible problem since MP3 is broadly wv2mp3 windows supported by all devices and apps. One factor to note, coverting from mp3 to another lossy format will degrade the sound high quality, ALOT. In addition, it is usually a audio editor that can assist you to trim, break up, merge audio recordsdata with ease. WV Converter helps fast and batch changing WavPackwv to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE, AU, RA, MP2 and AIFF and many others with best quality and quick speed.
All you do is add the original audio file, select the specified output format, and then await an electronic mail with a link to the converted file. WV to MP3 Converter supports fast and batch changing WavPackwv to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE, AU, RA, MP2 and AIFF and so forth with best quality and quick speed. This is a high of the road converter capable of changing multiple audio codecs and fast audio conversion with out errors. Audio file converter tools are additionally helpful in case your favourite music app on your phone or tablet doesn't help the format that a new song you downloaded is in. An audio converter can convert that obscure format into a format that your app supports. Free Audio Editor: Clip music file into several smaller chunks or merge your selected video sources into a single audio format. Just add your file, choose the format you need it output as, and obtain the new file after the conversion is finished!
Now we have discovered 8 software program information in our database eligible forwv tomp3 file format conversion. Choose an wvc or wv file, set the beginning time, the top time or audio encoding bitrate if wanted. A converter that lets you extract audio data from CDs will wv2mp3 converter help you save your audio in a more useful format. Even if your video file has extra that one audio stream, you may select the one you want. Pazera Free Audio Extractor makes use of free, fast and top quality video encoder - FFmpeg.
Formats Supported: MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, APE, AC3, MPC(MusePack), WV(WavePack), SPX(Speex), OptimFROG, TTA. Is one other online audio converter, which implies although you don't have to download any software to make use of it, you do need to upload and obtain your recordsdata to make it work. The FLAC CUE Splitter also helps break up M4A CUE, WAV CUE, APE CUE, OGG CUE, MPC, WV, TAK, TTA, AMR, AAC, AIFF, AU, RA, etc. ITunes DRM Audio Converter can completely make it easier to to convert not only Apple Music, but additionally iTunes audiobooks, M4P music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC format. Finally, hit the Convert button to start out convert WV recordsdata to Mp3 or different audio codecs. Free download the WV Converter to finish the format conversion easily from now!
AminiGal
Hello World, I'm new !

Retourner vers Graphisme